Fall Family conferences will be held on October 17 from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM and October 18 from 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM. This year, Oak Lawn-Hometown District 123 Family Conferences will be completely scheduled online via Skyward. Beginning on
October 1, 2019 at 10am
families can login to Skyward Family Access and pick their family conference time and date. Below you will find a series of resources to answer any questions you may have about Skyward Family Access. As always you can contact your school office if you have any additional questions about scheduling or family conferences.
- Detailed Scheduling Instructions
- Detailed Scheduling Instructions (Spanish)
- Help Logging into Skyward
- Help Translating Skyward
- Download Skyward App for Smartphone
- What if I do not have access to a smartphone or computer to schedule a conference?
Scheduling Your Family Conference:
Logging In To Skyward
First off, you’ll need to log into your Skyward account. Click the button below to log in to Skyward.
If it is your first time logging into Skyward you will need to change your password if you are not immediately prompted to do so here’s how.
- First, click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner.
- Next click “Change Password” on the menu to your right.
- Enter the current password, the one you just used to log in to Skyward, and then enter your new password.
- Type the new password once more and hit “Save” then “Exit”.
Now when logging into Skyward Family Access you will use your new password.
If you would like, you have the opportunity to translate the Skyward site. To translate the site into the language of your choice.
- First, hit “My Account” in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to your “Account Settings”.
- Next click on the box next to “Show Google Translate in Family Access” then hit “save”.
- Now in the upper right-hand corner, you should see the option and a drop-down menu to select your language.
- Click the arrow, and choose your language.
Downloading the Skyward App:
Don’t have a computer? No problem you can still schedule your student’s Family Conference through the Skyward App. To do this, use your smartphone to access the Appstore or Android Play Store and download the free Skyward Mobile Access App. Once downloaded, log in and schedule your Family’s Conference.
If you do not have access to a Smartphone, Tablet or Computer to schedule your Family Conference, please contact your child(s) school office after October 1st at 10am to schedule your conference by phone.
- Covington 708-423-1530
- Hannum 708-423-1690
- Hometown 708-423-7360
- Kolmar 708-422-1800
- Sward 708-423-7820
- OLHMS 708-499-6400