School Supply List:
School Supply Kits:
Upcoming School-Year 2018-2019
You can order school supplies through Sward PTA as an alternative to shopping for your own school supplies. This convenient option is available for all grades K – 5. Sward PTA is partnering with a new vendor this year to provide school supply kits to our families; School Tool Box. No sending your order and payment to school and wondering if it was received – this year orders must be submitted online at www.schooltoolbox.com. If you place your order with School Tool Box between April 1st and July 1st, your order will be packed and shipped to the school where it will be waiting for your student in their classroom on the first day of the new school year. If you’d rather your order be shipped to your home (no additional shipping charges!) order between July 2nd and July 31st – your order will automatically ship to your home address. Please follow the simple steps below to place your order. School Tool Box will donate 1 meal to a charity called “Feed My Starving Child” for each kit sold.
- Go to www.schooltoolbox.com
- Click Register on the left side of the screen and create a family account
- If you’re not taken directly to the Welcome screen, login using the account you just created
- Click Add a Child and enter the school name Sward. Select your child’s grade for the upcomingschool-year and enter their last and first name. Repeat this step to add each child for whom you’ll be ordering a kit
a. Some grades have 2 boxes to choose from – a BOY kit and a GIRL kit. The only difference between the 2 is the Ziploc storage bag size – boys get one size and girls get another. Please note; only SOME grades have 2 options.
5. Click Buy Boxes and follow the prompts to enter your payment information and complete your order!
**PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER AND ELECTRONIC CHECK!**
QUESTIONS? E-MAIL KIM SNYDER AT BASIL117@COMCAST.NET